8-26-11
This year was not nearly as traumatic as last year, remember? I was super chill on my birthday this year, and was genuinely excited to spend the day relaxing with my family.
Carson woke me up, by poking me and whispering mom, mom..... mom........................ mom......... MOM!! I finally rolled over to see him standing next to my bed, huge smile on his face, as he presented me with a picture of me (drawn by him) and a big heart, exclaiming Happy Birthday mom, I love you so much. It was awesome! The kids and I played all day, and then I took them over to Garry's parents for the evening so Garry and I could go on a date. We decided to go out on the wild side and ride the motorcycle, and we had a grand adventure.....we had dinner at the Olive Garden, and then went and watched the last Harry Potter.
Several weeks before my birthday, I talked Garry into letting me buy a new camera.
OH
MY
GOSH
I LOVE IT!!!!
So in lieu of presents this year, I have been enjoying my new camera immensely!!! Best Buy had a bundle, and I was able to get an upgraded lens as well as a bag, and a 16 gig memory card. Do you remember the days when you could buy a 32 or 64 mb card and it held hundreds of pictures, I'm amazed at how quickly I have filled up 16 gigs, but the quality has been amazing! I absolutely LOVE it! We've decided that it is a good investment rather than giving a portrait studio a lot of our money for a handful of shots that we might like.
All in all, I had a great birthday, here's hoping to a great year!
1 comment:
Soo jealous!!! I have been wanting this camera.....one day soon I hope!
Happy picture taking!
Post a Comment