September 2011
You know when you have what seems like a daunting task in front of you, and sometimes the hardest part is just finding somewhere to start..............
I feel like I have a lot of those lately.
Over labor day weekend, we went up to the Finch Arboretum to take pics of the kiddos. They turned out pretty cute I thought, and I even edited them, and then I got behind.
I'm sure you all know what it feels like to be behind, but I decided I must just start somewhere, so here is where I decided to start for today.
I am totally loving my new camera, and decided to take a class this month to try and figure out how to use it to its full potential. Understanding how to get the correct exposure is so important, and I'm hoping that the quality will improve with some of the new information that I learned.
The children together, their facial expressions crack me up!
2 comments:
Those are adorable pictures. They really are. You camera looks awesome!
I am so glad you are learning more! That means you are going to do even more amazing on our pics at christmas time! I cant wait, I am excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment