I have recently begun using a scrapbook software program from My Memories. I have never really been into the whole scrapbook thing, but this program is super easy to use, and after you get the program, you can make beautiful pages, in seriously like minutes. There are pre-made layouts and embellishments for you, if you like, and are challenged like me in coming with your own ideas. You can load a bunch of pictures into a folder on your computer, and this program will auto-fill it, or you can put them in any order you choose. One thing I did like about it was that you don't have to save the photo's in this program, you can upload them from what ever location they are already at on your computer. But if you are more creative, all the tools are there so you can create your own template's as well.
But I was also impressed that once you compiled your "scrapbook" you can set it to music and make a video. I am not kidding when I say this entire project took me less than 15 min.
The two biggest reasons that I have never really been a scrapbooker in the past was, 1, the amount of time it took to create all of the pages, and 2, the amount of money I have seen people invest.
Well today is your lucky day! My Memories has decided to giveaway one free My Memories Suite Software program, a $39.97 value, on my blog!
So all you have to do is go over to MyMemories.com, and come back and leave me a comment telling me what your favorite kit was.
Want some extra entries? Make sure and put each of these in a separate comment so you have better chances to win:)
-click here, and like on Facebook, and come back and tell me.
-click here, and follow the MyMemories blog, and come back and tell me.
-click here, and follow on Twitter, if you're a tweeter, and of course, come back and tell me :)
So I promise this is super easy, and a fun way to preserve all of your pictures of your family, or vacations, or just life.
If you would like more info feel free to watch this video, they do a much better job of describing how everything works, just click here.
The best part is, even if you don't win, if you decide to buy the program, and use this code, STMMMS95907, you will receive $10 off the software and a $10 coupon at the MyMemories.com store.
So what are you waiting for, I know you all like free stuff :).....................
Comment away!
Contest will close Tuesday, August 30, 6pm pacific.
17 comments:
Okay, I did all of them but twitter!! Such cute stuff. I really like the "Boys in Charge", "Batter, Batter, swing", and "Seabreeze".
I did all of them but Twitter! I love almost all the beach packs. If it really is that easy I could actually get caught up on all the books I need to do! I hope I win!
Okay, now I go back and read all the directions! I liked My Memories on Facebook!
I am now a follower of My Memories blog!! It will be fun to maybe get motivated to actually work on all the books that are back logged in my craft room!
Ok- I'm one of the one's who stalks your blog :) I follow the my memories blog! :)
I like my memories on facebook!
So Stikin cute and back to school are great. What a fun program.
Collin likes abc's and back to school
What a cool program! I am the same way...doing it by hand just takes up TOO much time! My two favorites are:
Ants not invited and simply sweet.
I also went to their facebook page and "like" it. :)
i "like" it on facebook
i like the sea breeze pack from the my memories website
i am following the my memories blog too!
I liked them on Facebook!
I followed my memories blog.
I liked the happily word art, and cotton candy.
Post a Comment