I really do love crafting and creating especially when I'm making stuff for my kiddo's. Remember this dress? I got both little tops for about $5.50 which was totally awesome! And now the girl has two new cute sun dresses.

This purse didn't turn out quite as well as the last one, but it's still cute, what is her object of choice to put in it?
Rocks, what else?

I have the hardest time trying to get this girl to look at the camera, or even face me for that matter, so I did a bunch of chasing while she wandered around the back yard.

I love summer, and am glad that we got a warm one this year!
2 comments:
so cute. I love it. Wanna make my little boys something? :)
You did a wonderful job chasing her around with your camera. Those photos are adorable!!! I love her cute dress.
Post a Comment