My sister Lisa came to Southern Idaho to visit for a few weeks, so I packed up the kids and made a quick weekend trip down there. Carson and Benson were quite the buds when they were little and saw each other every few months. Even though it has been just over a year, they picked up right where they left off and had a great time playing together and now added Jack to the mix.
We sure miss them, but are glad we got to spend a few quick days when they came to visit!

Funny story....Carson pretty much thinks Ben knows EVERYTHING, while we were at grandma's house, Ben taught Carson a little rhyme.....
A B C D E F G, Justin Beiber smells like pee. That one was awesome! Carson now sings it all the time, when I get after him, he looks and me and smiles and then continues to sing the regular ABC's, when he finishes, he tells me disapointedly, "I don't know why you always think I'm going to say Justin Beiber........."
This last weekend, we were in Wal-mart and saw a tabloid magazine with good ole' Justin Beiber, and I pointed it out, and asked Carson if he knew that was who he was singing about......."UGHH...he looks like a GIRL!?!" AHHHHHHHH, kid cracks me up. :) I thought the girl in front of us was going to pee herself.
1 comment:
Cousins are awesome and...Justin Beiber IS a girl. :)
Post a Comment