Thursday, April 22, 2010

Persistent!

When we moved into our house last year, we had a bird's nest on the back deck, and a little robin would land in it every once in a while, but I don't think there were any baby birds in it. (then again I had major baby brain so who knows??) So when the bird stopped coming around, Garry knocked the nest down, and that was that.....we thought!

A couple of weeks ago our persistent robin friend started building a nest in the same spot, every afternoon we would knock it down, but I would come home from work the next day, and the bird would have it all built up again. Garry said, they are quite industrious you know.... So the pile in the rock is 4-5 nest's, I kept getting more and more reluctant because I was afraid one day I would pull it down and a bunch of eggs would come crashing to the ground, but fortunately I think Mr. Robin decided to find a better place for his nest, because it's been a week, and we haven't had any nests.........Here's for wishing!

No comments: