Monday, April 5, 2010

Maybe someday!

Miss Natalie is stubborn in the mobility department! She continues to think the whole crawling thing is totally over-rated. She'll reach and grab for things, but starts shrieking if I leave her on her belly, it's quite funny. However, recently she has started to do a little better job standing up, don't get me wrong, she won't pull herself up, but if I prop her up nicely she'll hang on for a few brief moments. Then she gets all proud of herself like "look what I did." Hmmm, nice try. The bottom pic totally cracked me up when Carson was feeding her the bottle through the rail, she didn't care, she just wanted milk!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

like a baby calf in a pen. Awesome!

Don't knock it...mobility is totally over-rated. Be glad she cant get away from you. :)

Devon said...

I agree, moving around is over-rated. Milk it while you can Natalie! She is so cute, I can't believe all that hair!