Saturday, April 24, 2010

10 months old

Each month seems to go by just a little quicker, I guess this one seemed much faster because I was behind in my posting and was a little late with the 9 month post. But all the same, this month went by soooooo fast!

Natalie is getting slightly more mobile...She will stand up with some assitance, and if we set her on the hardwood floor she does her own little version of sit and spin. It's pretty funny, to watch her go around. If she will stand lying on her belly, she'll use her hands to push herself around the floor backward, but then she gets trapped in a corner, and crys until someone picks her up. It is also humorous to me because she knows her feet are what give her mobility, but when she is on her belly, she still think it's completely over-rated. Which if I had someone to carry me, I guess I would too.

She has been working ever so diligently on her top teeth, and finally today one pushed through, I'm hoping the other one shortly follows so we can have a rest on the teething front, she has been so miserable!!! Other than that, things are going really well, she is a great eater, and can hardly get enough most days. We love our sweet little princess and can't believe she is almost a year old!

1 comment:

Seleta said...

She is so Cute and I LOVe her hair! I am excited to have my own little girly!