Sunday, November 1, 2009

Overtaken

Saturday's are lazy days at the LaPlante house! Especially in the fall when we are lucky enough to stay home without a marching band competition to go to!! Carson usually finds his way to our bed at some point during the night EVERY night... But sometimes I'll bring Natalie in the morning so that I can rest a little longer, as you can see....They both like spreading out in the big bed, Carson says, it's just so nice and comfy..... Little Rat!

So this week, Carson had started in his own bed as usual, but at somepoint during the night had made it to our room, but just snuggled in on the floor at the end of our bed, I didn't really even see him until I was up getting ready for work, and I look over to see him quickly army crawl out of my bedroom and down the stairs. I kind of shrugged thinking that maybe he was just in a hurry to go to the bathroom. We have been trying to barter with him to sleep in his own bed, I say barter, we're totally in the bribing phase! New Wii games, new bed, new books, time at the park, pretty much anything we can think of! So I finish getting ready, and Carson bounds back into our room, throwing his arms in the air smiling, "Hey guys, guess what, I slept in my own bed all night!" Garry and I started laughing hysterically because, he was just so proud of himself, and really thought he had fooled us. I didn't think we would have to start dealing with this kind of trickery until at least jr. high! Once again, little rat!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

It's still amazes me how early it starts. Get used to it. I don't think it's going away any time soon. :0