Saturday, September 26, 2009

Twiners

Okay, so I blew up all of the pictures so you could only see their face/head. The top row is one baby, the bottom row is the other baby. These were all taken at relatively the same age, can you tell who's who? I was surprised how much they look like themselves in some pictures, and then then look so much like each other in other pictures. Weird how that works sometimes! It was hard to find enough pics of Natalie without bows in her hair, but I finally did it! Tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

They DO look a lot alike. Sooooo cute.

Amy Cederquist said...

haha. i love how a baby's face can be so non-gender specific. I'm going to guess that Carson is top. except the big ones, Natalie could be top... oh i don't know!

Seleta said...

Amazing how similar- I think Carson is the upper left?