Saturday, August 29, 2009

2 months old

Time really does fly!! We realized yesterday when we decided that Natalie was 9 weeks old that our summer had only been 9 weeks long. Not nearly long enough!!! However, I am incredibly thankful that I had all summer to spend with her and Carson, and didn't have to take up all of my sick days to do it. It is probably the longest maternity leave I will ever have unless of course we end up having all of our babies in June.

Natalie had her two month check up this week, and she is now growing like a weed!!!

Height 23 3/4, 90%
Weight 11' 11", 65%

It looks like she is going to be tall like her brother!

Her little personality is really beginning to emerge, and it cracks me up how she will just smile and coo and Carson and Garry all day long. She thinks they are pretty funny!

We sure love her, and are so happy to have her as part of our family!

No comments: