Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just a mere hours!

So, we moved everything we own into our new garage on Saturday. It made it convenient, because hopefully we can get the furniture in, and then just unpack a few boxes at a time and not have a huge mess in our house.

Today, we met with our closing attorney, and signed all of our paper work for the house. Because the sellers now live in Utah, they faxed them the paperwork this morning, and they were supposed to overnight it back to the closing attorney.

In the last two weeks, we have gone from a USDA rural home loan with 0% down to an FHA home loan and scrambling to come up with a 3.5% down payment... Because of a clerical error at the bank. I feel truly blessed, because even though we have had several hiccups in the process, it still kept moving, and we were able to work everything out that needed to be worked out. I think it would have been a little easier to swallow if I had not been 9 months pregnant, but I remained reasonably calm through the entire situation, and now, (knock on wood) we will receive our house keys in the morning, and the entire process will be completed!!!!!! :)

Yay for unpacking!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Soon....soon!

How exciting!

THE BAISDEN FAMILY said...

Andrea...you are amazing...that's all I have to say! okay, I'm gonna say more, but good golly, I'm worn out just reading about everything you've been up to. Your baby girl is so adorable! Congrats! And good luck with the moving and unpacking...how exciting to have your own home!

Seleta said...

So Exciting! I can't wait to hear. We will catch up soon!