We had so much fun at Carson's Birthday Party. There is an indoor waterpark in Coeur d'Alene, and we love it! We went to the same place for his birthday last year, and had such a good time that we decided to go back this year. Carson and Waylon had a fun time playing, and we enjoyed spending time with everyone who came over.When we were first looking to see what kind of cake Carson wanted, he tryed to pick out Kung Fu Panda, while I am not as opposed to Kung Fu Panda as I was initially, I really tryed to persuade him to choose Wall-E. Finally he conceeded, and was very excited to have the little Wall-E and Eve-A toys to play with from the movie.
2 comments:
wish we could have gone...sounds like you guys had fun!
Happy Birthday, Carson! Sounds like you guys had a great time! Loved all the new posts!
Post a Comment