After plunging into the snow piles a few times, he was ready to come in for some "warm chocolate." He had a great time!Friday, December 19, 2008
Walking in a Winter Wonderland
I can't believe how much snow we have gotten! I've heard several different estimates between the 24 hour accumulation and the accumulation since the storm began. I believe we are now up to over 3 feet, with 6-9 inches to come overnight Saturday. I can remember getting a lot of snow when I was growing up, but it has been quite sometime since I have seen this much snow in such a short amount of time. Lucky for me, I didn't have to use two sick days because they cancelled school Thursday and Friday, it was great! Carson thinks the snow is wonderful. Garry asked him if he wanted to go out today, and he looks at him and says, I sure do, lets go. He sounds so grown up sometimes.
After plunging into the snow piles a few times, he was ready to come in for some "warm chocolate." He had a great time!
After plunging into the snow piles a few times, he was ready to come in for some "warm chocolate." He had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! It looks like Alaska there with all that snow! Tell Carson to build a snowman and send a picture. We can't build snowmen here because the snow is so dry. We miss you guys! Love ya!
Post a Comment