Thank you faithful readers who continue to check my blog even though I haven't posted in an eternity, (okay it's mostly for my mom & dad and sisters)! No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, well I feel like I have but I'm still here. Our computer has officially kicked the bucket. GRRRRRRRR Angry words! We thought that it had died near the beginning of the summer, but it had a few breaths left in it. Now, however, the stupid thing won't even turn on. We tried to reboot and start from scratch and it won't read the reboot CD, so alas, we have a big heap of metal that does us absolutely no good.
In the last 6 weeks I have had so many things on my mind that I have truely missed having a blog to post them on. I suppose that my husband might wish that I had somewhere else to post my thoughts because unfortunately he gets all of them now :) I have been keeping a list though because when we finally replace our good ole HP I will indeed post all of our updates, because it's like my own little picture journal for my kiddo's someday.
In other big news, I am no longer employed at KOHL'S YEAH!!! I applied for the Choral director position at East Valley High School where Garry currently teaches, and am now the official director of we have lovingly named in our house.... Yelling Band. It is going to be so much fun. The program is in pretty decent shape, and it will be fun to see how the year progress'
Since I'm sitting here on borrowed time, I should really keep moving, but I miss you my blogger friends..... Thanks for checking back!
3 comments:
Yeay! Your back! At least, kidda, sorta. Get something in while you can. I'm sure your students can find something to do while you blog.
miss you, too!
You are so right! It is so nice to have a place for all of those thoughts....very therapeutic! Hope you are able to replace that computer soon!
Post a Comment