So I think yesterday had to be the most awesome day we've had in a while! After waking up and beginning to get ready for church on Sunday, we got the call that they were actually cancelling which is unreal, I can not ever remember that happening in my lifetime. So we got a little extra work done around the house, and had Garry's family over for dinner. As we watched the news most of the day, the school closure's came pouring in, one by one it seemed until everything in the surrounding area was closed except East Valley, and Central Valley where my husband and mother-in-law work. So Garry goes to bed a little disappoined because he would like to have a school day, but really kind of okay with it too because it works differently in Washington. There are no alottments of snow days, if you miss a day of school then you have to just tack it on at the end of the year to receive your funding. So it was a tough one to call. As I got up at 7:40, I assumed he was gone because I just had my little tiny cuddle buddy who had snuck into my bed in the night, and Garry wasn't there. But I end up coming out to the living room and there he is, plugging away on the computer in his PJ's, come to find out there was a snow day, they just waited until the last second to make the call. But it ended up being a fun day!
We decided to go over to Garry's parents to play in the snow, and while we were there I got a call from KOHL's department store and they offered me a job, so that is kind of exciting! I'll be working part-time in the men's department, who would have thought? But it will be a nice change to just have a job where I'm not necessarily the "responsible party."

Carson wanted to be the one to pull the sled today!
No comments:
Post a Comment